Week 2 of Bulking Diet
Just this week, I increased my daily intake to an average of 4000 cal/day. So far, it hasn’t been a tough task to eat that much, other than I feel like I’m wasting a lot of time in eating 🙂 The picture above was taken a couple of days ago, after 10 days of bulking phase.
I should have posted my stats from earlier this month when I first started the bulking phase:
Chest: 41.5 “
Bicep (flex) : 15″
- I feel more rested and dont get that much sore. Of course the Recovery Formula helps!
- Usually when I’m lifting heavy, I’d get joint pains but no more
- My strength and performance has increased. I dont think I’ve ever lifted this heavy since I’ve moved to Santa Monica
- My energy level throughout the day is better. I dont feel groggy or lethargic and it is easier for me to fall asleep at night.
- My muscles are looking more dense, and even people telling me that I’m looking more cut even with higher intake.
I guess we will have to wait to see my measurements by the end of the month :)Here is my diet for yesterday for those who need some idea on eating high volume:
* The vegan burger and quinoa that I had for lunch is just an estimation. I had the Works Burger from The Golden Mean Veggie Cafe, here in Santa Monica, but couldnt find the burger on the database.