Take The Halloween Challenge
What is The Halloween Challenge?
- The virtual fit challenge, with my being your coach, and you choose whether you want to do the full 12 weeks challenge, 8 weeks or 4 weeks challenge to prepare for Halloween.
- An excuse for you to dress up as a Superhero for Halloween…. or not!
- You do everything at home or gym, on your own time and schedule! No in-person meetings or group workouts.
- The exclusive private group so that you can interact with fellow challengers. This private group (between 10-20 challengers) is used as a platform for you and your teammates to motivate each other, to challenge each other, and to provide insights on your workout of the day.
- Video tutorials for complex issues/questions that cannot be explained efficiently in writing.
Is it better than 1-on-1 personal training? YES! For most people, they can only afford to hire a personal trainer, for only 1 or 2 sessions per week (each session usually costs around $70-100). Meanwhile, the other days in the week, they try to do something on their own; even with some workout guidance by their trainer, most people can’t perform well, without the daily coaching and support. That is why I found that my customers have better results when joining my Ripped Challenge – plus it is much cheaper!
What You Need To Do:
- S.M.A.R.T Goals. Be clear with your Point A and your Point B. Perhaps you want to achieve the Adonis physique so that you can dress up as a superhero for Halloween, or you simply just want to improve your endurance, stamina, and strength! We will have 1-on-1 talk before the start of the challenge.
- Eat clean & healthy. I will work with you on determining the best diet plan for you.
- Workout between 3 to 6 x per week. It depends on your goals and your current fitness level. For someone who has never worked out before, having 3 workouts per week is a big deal, while for someone who wants to dress up as a 300 Spartan, 6 workouts per week is a must!
- Strengthen your mind. I would recommend reading “The Success Principles” by Jack Canfield. Olympian athletes know that being a winner is not just about the mastering the fitness aspects, but also strengthening the mind!
- Participate. It’s all about the GIVER’S GAIN. The more you share and post in the private group, the more I and other experienced members can help you!
Who is this Challenge for?
- I am looking for 10 people who are eager to get in shape, transforming their health and physique by focusing either on STRENGTH, SIZE and/or STAMINA.
- If you’re new to working out, being in a group setting will be the best as you can learn from your teammates who have some experienced in fitness transformation
- Those who loves support and motivation, being in the Halloween Challenge will allow me to check-in with you daily. That way, if you’re facing with obstacles, whether it’s about minor injuries or ideas on diet, I will be there to guide you.
- Are you competitive and like to be challenged so that you can be the best version of you? Then this is for you! Be the best transformation in the group!
- FUN! FUN! FUN! Working out alone at home is boring, so knowing that you have a group to keep you accountable, you will do your very best and you can’t wait to share your results of the day with your teammates!
- We will also be working closely on your diet plan and supplements, which is 70% of your results, while the other 30% is all about sweating hard!
How I’ve transformed myself from being in a challenge.
When I first started P90X, I was having the hard time to be consistent with my routine, especially as I was starting my engineering career. Fortunately, I was invited to join a 90 Day Halloween Challenge, with the goal of dressing up as 300 Spartan. Having my teammates to support me, and sharing their own struggles and solutions in the group, I found myself learning a lot and I believe that I would not have gotten the desired result in 90 days if I wasn’t in that group.
Many years later, after maintaining a ripped physique at 155 lbs, I knew that I wanted to take my physique to the next level — competing in Men’s Physique. I started a Body Beast challenge among my coachees, for my own accountability. As the coach in the group, I knew that I had to lead by example, and that encouraged me to push my limits during my workout. I’d say that everything paid off, that within 90 days, not only added 10 lbs of lean muscle mass, I competed for the very first time in Men’s Physique at Beachbody Classic and won 1st Runner Up. More important, a couple of weeks after that, I got to be the Overall Champion Men’s Physique, Mr. Muscle Beach 2014!
If I can do it, so can you!
Maximize your challenge results with these available supplements
From my very own personal experience, I found that supplements make a BIG difference but only if you’re taking the right ones. Not only I got the boost that I need to hit hard on my workout, but also my body recovers faster with the right supplements. I have also seen many of my challengers who took the supplements and got faster results than those who did not. When you see results within weeks, you are more likely to stay motivated with your transformation journey, and thus ensuring your success to the end of the challenge.
Testimonials from previous Challengers:
“I’m currently in Nick’s Halloween Challenge Group and I am going to be 100% honest, if Nick offers a challenge group opportunity, TAKE THE OFFER!! Nick’s challenge groups are amazing, motivating, and if you follow his rules, advice, and suggestions, you will succeed!! Since I started a challenge group 7 weeks ago with Nick, I have made amazing strides and gains! I have gone from 31% body fat down to 17% and I’m still going strong. These challenge groups have changed my life forever and not only made me more fit, but also made me more motivated, confident, and a better person. I am a full-time teacher and my students (high school) and colleagues have said they’ve noticed I’ve changed for the better. I may not be down to 4% like my goal is, not yet at least, but I’m confident that with Nick as my mentor that I will, without a doubt, reach my goal. Do yourself the right thing for yourself and do this challenge group, you deserve it!”
~ Luke Vander Pluym, Chicago IL
“To anyone thinking about joining this challenge group – I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you take the challenge. I’ve done other BeachBody programs on my own in the past, P90X & Insanity, and saw good results, but nothing like the result I gained when I joined Coach Nick in his BodyBeast Challenge Group. His attention to detail in not only the program but in nutrition is 1st Class. I went from 155lbs at 15% body fat, to now 168lbs and 10% body fat. I’ll be at 6-8% when I’m done. All Thanks to Nick for taking my Health & Fitness to the Next Level and beyond! Go for It!!”
~Nick Dow, New Jersey
“I’d like to encourage anyone thinking about joining Nick’s challenge group to do so ASAP – you definitely won’t regret it! I’ve taken Nick’s BodyBeast Challenge, and it has definitely given me the motivation and support I need to get in my best shape ever. Nick provides wonderful guidance with creating personalized meal plans to help you accomplish your fitness goals and is there pushing you through to the finish line. I also found having a group support system very helpful for me as I need the accountability factor to push me even harder.”
~Tiffany Nicole, Los Angeles CA
“To anyone on the fence about doing this challenge, I encourage you to break through your fear and take this challenge. It will change your life. I did a challenge recently with Nick. He’s an amazing coach. He really cares about his students and goes above and beyond what you expect to help you get the life you want. This isn’t just about getting fit. Working with Nick is a life-changing decision. Going through this challenge will have a positive impact on every aspect of your life. Do it. You owe it to yourself.”
~ René Rodriguez, Los Angeles CA
“I have been into fitness for a long time but I had been needing someone or something to give me that extra push. Nick really was that extra push I needed! Nick gives you straightforward tools and motivation to get you where you want to be. He was always there for me when I had a question. Nick created an individualized diet and exercise plan to give me the edge, I’m not sure I would have stuck to my diet without him. He makes the whole process fun and I always look forward to the challenges & advice he gives. He’s a fantastic coach! I will continue to go to Nick with any advice or coaching I need. This challenge group could help get that body you want!!!!!”
~ Gracie Hudson, Las Vegas, NV
Sign-Up for an upcoming Challenge