Watching someone achieve his or her goals is a great feeling. Being a part of their journey to success and crossing the finish line with them – now that is a feeling unlike any other. And it is a feeling that Beachbody Coaches worldwide get to experience on a daily basis. Many would agree it is the driving force behind what they do.
Make Money Helping Others And Become A Beachbody Coach
Every day, Beachbody Coaches help people to achieve their health and fitness goals. They are there for every hurdle and every triumph, for every frustration and every exciting result. The ability to make an income doing it is simply a bonus.
Over 200 million Americans are either largely overweight or obese, an increasing trend in the United States. Various campaigns and initiatives have been launched to combat this growing issue. However, this is a battle we cannot fight alone. Through Beachbody coaching, anyone has the ability to create a healthier and more fit community.
If you are passionate about health and fitness and have a desire to help your friends, family, and community create a better tomorrow, I can use your help. Become a Beachbody Coach and join my team of coaches. Together, we can create change.
My Journey: Why Did I Become A Beachbody Coach?
I was first introduced to the Beachbody coaching opportunity while I was in the middle of my first round of P90X, having already completed multiple rounds of Power 90. My initial apprehension was that it might be another one of those “pyramid schemes.” However, the results I had accomplished were undeniable and I had a variety of people inquiring into how I had achieved them. In the end, it was these inquiries that drove me to sign up.
When I first started working out, I had received tips and advice from multiple fitness experts and online research. The results I produced fueled my desire to pay-it-forward. I wanted to help other people achieve their goals, gain self-confidence, and improve their self-image. I was already actively involved on the Team Beachbody’s message boards so becoming a coach was just a natural progression.
And the best part was that there was no large monetary commitment and I could choose to quit at anytime.
I became a coach in 2008, treating it as a hobby. However, in late 2009, I realized the potential the business opportunity had. After shifting my mindset and starting to treat it as my own small business, I was able to match the income of my full time position as an Electrical Engineer, working only part time. At the beginning of 2011, I resigned from my full time corporate position and became a full time Independent Team Beachbody Coach. Within one year, I was named Elite Coach – one of the top 34 coaches within the coaches network. I was also able to double my income and was making 6-figures. And again, in 2012, I was named Elite Coach as well , which placing me in the top 0.01% in the company.
Health and fitness is my calling. It was my journey to achieve my desired results that revealed this to me. I am fortunate enough to make a living doing something I absolutely love, while working towards building financial freedom. I was presented this opportunity and it has proved to be the best decision I ever made. I am able to help others and make an impact on the world.
If you are passionate about helping others and are looking for a way to do so, while creating financial freedom, contact me. We can discuss whether this opportunity may just be your calling as well.
~ Nick Husin, Leader of The Ripped Republic
Introduction To The Beachbody Business Opportunity
Discover what Team Beachbody is all about – the people, products, and opportunity behind one of the greatest home-based fitness companies in the world. Enjoy this 7 min long video!
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Join My Team, The Ripped Republic:
- I have extensive knowledge on health and fitness, specifically on body transformation, and continuously working to expand that knowledge. I have helped numerous people change their body, and their life, and so can you! Your prospective customers will not only have you as their coach, but they will also have my team and I as support as well.
- You will have the bragging rights and promote The Ripped Republic and show your prospects that your coach’s (aka me) transformation (as well as my physique competition winnings like Mr Muscle Beach 2014) is all from using Beachbody products with a very disciplined diet. Using my story as your marketing tool will make the task of sharing success much much easier.
- I have transformed my Beachbody coaching from a hobby into a 6-figures-income business and can help you achieve your goals as well. Regardless of whether you are looking to make $50/week or $2,000/week, I will guide you every step of the way.
- I am an Elite Coach of 2011 – one of top 34 coaches in the company with a network of over 100,000 coaches. I am also an Elite Coach of 2014, which has put me in the top 0.01% of the company that year.
- I have created a duplicable system on approaching this business. I will teach you all of the tools necessary so you have the ability to be just as successful as I am. From there, it simply depends on your level of commitment and whether you’re teachable.
- When you join my team, The Ripped Republic, you will get consistent support; and the best tools and systems available. You will also have access to cutting edge training and mentoring from 6-7 figure income leaders in our industry. You are more likely to be successful faster when working in a team setting.
- I will personally mentor you for your first month as a Beachbody Coach. If our commitment levels match, we will continue working together until you are comfortable with how much you are making.
- I have helped numerous coaches in my team start their Beachbody coaching businesses the right way, allowing many of them to transform this into their careers and sole income. The first coach who signed up under back, has now retired from his Engineering job, and currently earning over $100,000/year with Beachbody.
- You will have the opportunity to improve your leadership skills within the team by leading group calls, challenges, etc. with my assistance. These skills will not only help you to become a successful businessperson, but will also prove helpful in your everyday life, especially on your day job as well.
- Why not? It’s fun! Our team, The Ripped Republic, is growing rapidly every year and would love to have you joining our FAMILY! We are one big happy family and everyone in the team loves to help each other.
Why Become A Beachbody Coach?
The time is NOW to take action to change the communities around us and represent products that are saving lives! And there will always be a high demand in our market. Not only will you be able to do something you are passionate about but you will also inspire others to achieve their goals and enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life.
It’s easy. We provide you with the sales tools, support, and training; and you provide support to your customers. When you become a Beachbody coach, you succeed by helping others succeed! Also, as a distributor for Beachbody, you will qualify for various rewards including a 25% discount on products.
Watch this 3 minute video to learn more about the income opportunity and how you earn commission, just by helping others get into shape.
Are you ready to become a coach?! You can The Ripped Republic right now! Please email me at email@example.com after you have signed up, so I can help you get started!
* If you do have a teambeachbody.com account, make sure that you log-out before you proceed.
Beachbody Coaching FAQ
Q: What is the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity?
A: In 2007, Beachbody created a direct sales marketing program for individuals wanting to help others get into shape. They believed that people would have a better chance of succeeding with programs like P90X, Insanity, Chalean Extreme, P90X: MC2, etc. if they had the support and motivation from a coach. In return for helping others, these coaches would earn a commission from all Beachbody products they sold. Since then, many people, including myself, have been able to turn this into a full-time job. You have the same opportunity!
Q: What are the responsibilities of a coach?
A: As a coach, it’s your responsibility to help motivate and support people going through Beachbody programs as well as answer any questions they may have. Your main priority is to be a role model, a mentor, and a life coach to your clients. In return, you will find that being a coach will motivate you to push your fitness limits, to stay accountable, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Indirectly, being a coach has helped me to keep my accountability with my workout, since I am the role model and need to lead by examples.
Q: Is the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity a scam?
A: This opportunity is not a scam. In fact, it is quite the opposite. Sure, everyone probably has some initial apprehension. However, in further researching, you will find that Beachbody is not only a successful, legitimate company. However, there are thousands of other coaches whom have created successful businesses through Team Beachbody. It is a community within itself, creating lasting relationships, all working towards a common goal of a healthier tomorrow.
Q: How much does it cost to be a coach?
A: Unlike other similar opportunities, becoming a Beachbody Coach does not have a large initial monetary investment. The initial sign up fee is $39.95 (waived when you get a Workout + Supplement challenge pack) and $15.95 per month thereafter for the “back office” processing Beachbody provides to track your sales, personal volume, team volume, team sales, customers, coaches, etc. You will also get two websites to help kick start your business as well as some extremely helpful training materials. Keep in mind that with your 25% coach discount, you’d save money on your supplements that it pays for the monthly fee.
Q: How much time do you have to dedicate to become a successful coach?
A: The amount of time you spend building your business is completely up to you. The more time and effort you put into it, the more your business will grow. Even just 30 minutes a day working on your exposure and prospective clients would prove to assist you in doing well in this business. Exposing people to Beachbody products isn’t be a chore so long as you maintain the mentality that you are “sharing” health and fitness tips with others. In my very own experience, I was doing the coaching work during my down-time at my engineering job back in 2010. In a day, if I compressed all the time that I had spend on coaching, I’d say it was roughly around 2-3 hours daily. With consistency, by spending 2-3 hours/day for 1 year, my coaching income matched my engineering salary!
Q: Can you do it as a full-time job?
A: Yes you can. I did it part time for about one year on top of my full time Electrical Engineering job. After I realized that I could make a living off this business alone, I decided to resign from engineering to pursue my passion.
Q: Do I have to have great results to be a coach?
A: No! You just have to have a passion for improving your own fitness and helping others. All successful coaches are simply on the path towards transforming themselves for the better, no matter where that is. As long as you know how to utilize available resources such as success stories, testimonials, etc. as marketing tools, there is no doubt you will find success.
Q: Do I have to have great physical results to be successful in this business and make significant side income ?
A: No! It is a business after-all, and as long as you have great work ethics and are willing to learn, you will be successful. However, keep in mind that as a coach, you’re a role model to your team, so it is recommended to live a healthy lifestyle.
Q: What if I’m not a good salesperson?
A: In many coaches’ opinions, this is not a sales job. I have never actually tried to “sell” anything. I run my business primarily on recommendations of products I have used and have achieved results with. My confidence alone in these products allows me to feel beyond comfortable in my recommendations. People are always looking for products to help them improve their lifestyle.
Most Beachbody coaches are not from a sales background as it is. Beachbody has created a variety of third party marketing tools to be utilized during presentations to assist for this reason alone. Maintaining a position of sharing information and being the “messenger,” not the “message,” will assist you in accomplishing your goals.
Q: Do I have to have a ton of knowledge about diet, supplements, and workouts to be a coach?
A: No, not at all! You just have to have knowledge of Beachbody products so that you can help others through the program they are using. The time it takes to learn the products is extremely minimal. Your main goal is to help support and motivate people through the program! Remember, you can be very successful as long as you know how to utilize your resources. If you have a question that you do not know how to answer, ask someone. Whether it is another coach, a Beachbody expert, or me; someone will be more than happy to assist you in finding the correct information.
If anything, by being a coach, I keep educating myself on the latest info on health and fitness. It does take time to become an expert in this field, but you do not need to be an expert to start the business, as long as you’re willing to keep educating yourself. After all, climbing Mount Everest has to start with the first step.
Q: Can we set up a call for you to answer my specific questions about the opportunity?
A: Yes. In fact, this is something that I highly encourage anyone to do who is interested in the opportunity. This way, you know exactly what is involved before you sign up. If you want to set up a call, send me an email. I am more than happy to work around your schedule to answer any questions you may have. Click Contact Me.
Q: How do I sign up to become a Beachbody Coach?
A: If you don’t have any questions AND don’t already have a Beachbody account, you can get signed up by clicking below. (Make sure you see this: Nick Husin Will Be Your Team Beachbody Coach!)
1. With the 25% coaches discount, your savings on products more than make up for the $15.95 monthly fee. For example, if you purchase vitamins (Activit, Omega 3, Calcium), supplements (P90X Recovery and Results Formula or whey protein) and/or use Shakeology, the discount on that more than makes up for the $15.95.
2. You really DO change lives. It is so rewarding to help people help themselves. Sometimes you have to believe in them before they believe in themselves. Once they see results–it is fantastic!
3. Nothing will do more for your own motivation than becoming a coach. When you put yourself in the position of being a role model, you WANT to be that person. It is another great way to be held accountable.
Even if you are just starting your fitness journey, you will begin to see yourself as healthier because you are a fitness coach. Other people will notice that you are putting in an effort and making a lifestyle change. Whether you have lost 5 pounds or 105 pounds, friends and family will respect you for effort you are making at becoming a healthy role model.
A mistake some people make is thinking, “I can’t be a coach because I haven’t lost much weight yet.” Many people will relate to you just the way you are. Most people struggle to push play and eat healthfully. People will look up to you precisely because you are, or have been, in the same shoes that they are. However, you are taking control and doing something about it. Because you have chosen to become a coach, your own fitness results will become better than you have ever seen before! People don’t often write about this benefit of coaching, but I guarantee, it is real!
Video Invitation From Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler
If you’re looking to earn a second income by helping others get physically and financially fit, you’ve come to the right place. Beachbody offers you the opportunity to start your own home-based business and have unlimited earning potential for less than $100 a month.
I invite you to take a look at our different videos describing and detailing the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity. Be sure to write down any questions you may have so we can discuss them together.
Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get started! I would love to have you be part of our team!
Here is the video message and invitation from Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler.
I hope you will Join my team!
Please email me at email@example.com after you have signed up so I can help you get started!
* If you do have a teambeachbody.com account, make sure that you log-out before you proceed.